JAFLAS - Turning Law into Justice   

Turning Law into Justice

Housing Problems

We help tenants with problems arising from: -

  • Anti Social Behaviour cases
  • Disrepair actions in the County Court against local authorities,
    housing associations and private landlords
  • Prosecutions under the Environmental Protection Act in the Magistrates Court
  • Homelessness cases
  • Possession cases, including applications to set aside possession
    orders and suspend warrants for eviction
  • Illegal eviction and harassment cases
  • Allocations of council housing on the housing register and
    transfer applications
  • Advice to Council tenants on assignments and succession rights


Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.