Our All Courts Qualification covers all courts and tribunals.
House of Lords, Court of Appeal, High Court, Crown Court, Magistrates Court, Court of Protection, County Court, Queen’s Bench and Chancery Divisions.
First Tier Tribunals and Appeal or Upper Tier Tribunals.
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Family Law
We regularly advise on criminal, contract and civil liability actions as well as employment tribunal references in discrimination and all the common law areas. We draft and review proceedings and draft particulars of claim for clients as well as full trial and enforcement hearing representation through our panel solicitors and advocates. We advise on discrimination claims under part 3 and 4 of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (as amended) by The Equality Act 2010.
We also advise on and help parties with participating in mediation, ADR and arbitration as well as all the other various forms of alternative dispute resolution.
We particularly engage in free mediation through the DRC and other free mediation services.
See also the Profile Page by clicking the link in the panel above.
We can help with the following:
- County court claims (of any size)
- Fixed fee 'small claims' advice
- Contract disputes and resolutions
- Data protection issues
- Building disputes
- Partnership and limited company disputes
- Claims against local authorities
- Claims against public bodies and organisations
- Mortgage related litigation
- Property disputes litigation
- Commercial contract disputes
- Debt collection for businesses and organisations (against other businesses or directors)
- Civil litigation associated with business crime and fraud - restraint orders, confiscation orders, money laundering and proceeds of crime issues
- Bankruptcy/Insolvency (after debt collection)
- Consumer Credit/Hire Purchase Agreements (after contract disputes)
- Insurance claims (after property litigation)
- Boundary/Neighbour disputes
- Banking disputes (including consumer credit/hp)
- Personal injury
- Contentious probate
- Freezing injunctions.
We also undertake cases of professional negligence where a professional makes a major blunder.
- Claims against solicitors and barristers (including, where appropriate, applications to the Solicitors’ Compensation Fund)
- Claims against surveyors, architects and valuers
- Claims against accountants
- Professional conduct complaints
- Judicial Reviews of professional bodies in relation to unsatisfactory processes in professional disciplinary proceedings